- Undo - up to 20 Undos now available.
- Spiral accuracy increased.
- Boxed Green's functions, periodic Green's functions, and
advanced iterative matrix solvers for large structures.
- Using the AIMS matrix solvers, you
will be able to solve large RF, IC and antenna array problems. An example of an
8 by 8 antenna array takes less than 100 MB RAM to solve with the AIMS III
matrix solver. The new matrix solvers that will solve large 8 X 8 aperture
coupled patch arrays in just seconds.
- Enhanced efficiency and accuracy in modeling 3D metallic
structures with improved Green's functions. Robust and complete near field
visualization which is important in wireless applications Advanced de-embedding
scheme for high accuracy and flexibility for a wide range of applications
Enhanced layer editing capabilities in the GUI.
- Automatic creation of PCB vias and Anti-Vias. Automatic
output of circuit parameters in ASCII format for streamlined and fast
- Improved bundled circuit simulator allowing user to define
markers on display graphs and differences between markers.
- Implantation of general antenna pattern for multiple port
structures allowing users to tune the excitations of the sources without
repeated pattern calculation.
- User programmable parameterized IE3D objects for ultimate
flexibility in geometry generation and optimization.